How Sex Hormones Protect the Brain
Sex hormones add a level of zest to our lives. But did you know that they have been shown to be brain protective and vital for brain health? DHEA, estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone play a big role in our overall quality of life, but it turns out they could be a key to avoiding Alzheimer's and dementia.
In today's episode, we discuss sex hormones, their role in brain health, how to have them properly tested, and natural tools and strategies for supporting healthy hormone levels. I share:
- The crucial role of sex hormones in overall health and wellness
- How low hormone levels impact brain health
- How to properly test cortisol, DHEA, estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone
- The top 3 causes of hormone dysfunction
- Natural tools and strategies to support healthy hormone levels
Learn more at:
If you enjoyed today's episode, hit the subscribe button so future episodes are automatically downloaded to your device.