Unraveling Thyroid's Role in Brain Health and Dementia
Thyroid function has a profound effect on brain health. In fact, thyroid hormones affect the brain's energy production, inflammation levels, and even neurotransmitter production. Furthermore, brain fog is a common symptom of a low functioning thyroid.
In today's episode, we discuss the thyroid, its role in brain health, how to properly test for hypothyroid, and natural tools and strategies to boost thyroid function. I share:
- The role the thyroid plays in overall health
- How low-functioning thyroid impacts brain health
- How to properly test for thyroid dysfunction
- What is Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
- Natural tools and strategies to support healthy thyroid function
- The most effective vitamins, minerals, and herbs to target thyroid function.
Learn more at:
If you enjoyed today's episode, hit the subscribe button so future episodes are automatically downloaded to your device.